HAPCO Summer Jazz Band Camp
June 15-19, 2020
Ocoee High School | 1925 Ocoee Crown Point Pky | Ocoee, FL 34761
Jazz in the Park: Band Camp Performance | Thursday, June 18 | 6pm
Oakland Town Center | 221 North Arrington St | Oakland, FL
Finale Performance with Clinicians | Friday, June 19 | 12:15p
Disney Springs Stage
Coordinated by: Bernie Hendricks, Jr., Ocoee High School Director of Bands
Open to 2020/21 7th-12th graders
Stay and Play at
Fairfield Inn | 10971 W Colonial Dr. | Ocoee, Florida 34761
+ Orlando theme park and attraction outings
- Scott Wilson, University of Florida Director of Jazz Studies
- Ricky Jackson, HAPCO Instructor
- Bernard Hendricks, Jr., Ocoee HS Band Director
- Justin Mendez, HAPCO Instructor
Best. Band. Camp. EVER.
full ensemble rehearsals | master classes | sectionals, combo + improv | business, theory + history | recording tools | career tools
It’s overnight summer camp, close to home, for Central Florida jazz students.
You’ll learn from professional and university-level clinicians, who emphasize fun and energy in a positive environment.
You’ll have fun with friends, old and new, who share your passion for jazz music.
You’ll build your confidence and your skills – and your network of connections.
You’ll perform alongside the clinicians on stage at Disney Springs.
It’s a week of jazz, learning and making life-long friends. Join us!
Early Bird Rates!
Through January 31, 2020
- $400: Overnight Camp
- $200: Day Camp
Regular Rates after January 31, 2020
- $600: Overnight Camp
- $450: Day Camp (add attraction outings for $100)
$350: Sponsor a Band Camp Scholarship.
Your scholarship sponsorship sends a disadvantaged young person to camp.
[ REGISTER ]
- All campers must complete and return Camp Student Info Forms by June 5, 2020.
- Further information: Summer Jazz Camp Handbook
- Campers must have a minimum of one year of training on their chosen instrument.
- While at camp, students are supervised by Resident Camp Counselors.
- Meals included are: Day Campers: lunch; Overnight Campers: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Cancellation Policy: There is a $100 non-refundable fee for any cancellations, which must be submitted in writing by email or US mail. To receive a refund for your registration fee less the $100, your cancellation request must be made before June 1, 2020. Any cancellations submitted on or after June 1, 2020 will not receive a refund. HAPCO | PO Box 784581 | Winter Garden, FL 34778 | email@example.com
Special Thanks to Our Program Sponsors
We would like to thank the Florida Lottery and Yamaha for their support of the HAPCO Summer Jazz Band Camp. This support will help make this year's band camp a huge success. Click Here to learn more about our Partnership Opportunities.