HAPCO Summer Jazz Band Camp
June 17 - 21, 2019
Ocoee High School | 1925 Ocoee Crown Point Pky | Ocoee, FL 34761
Jazz in the Park: Band Camp Performance | Thursday, June 20 | 6pm
Oakland Town Center | 221 North Arrington St | Oakland, FL
Finale Performance with Clinicians | Friday June 21 | 12:15p
Disney Springs Stage
Coordinated by: Bernie Hendricks, Jr., Ocoee High School Director of Bands
Open to 2019/20 7th-12th graders
Stay and Play at
Fairfield Inn | 10971 W Colonial Dr. | Ocoee, Florida 34761
+ Orlando theme park and attraction outings
- Jeff Rupert, Yamaha Performing Artist, UCF Director of Jazz Studies
- Dan Miller, Naples Philharmonic Jazz Orchestra
- Bernard Hendricks, Jr., Ocoee HS Band Director
- Ricky Jackson, Professional Musician & Educator
- Justin Mendez, Jazz Saxophonist
Best. Band. Camp. EVER.
full ensemble rehearsals | master classes | sectionals, combo + improv | business, theory + history | recording tools | career tools
It’s overnight summer camp, close to home, for Central Florida jazz students.
You’ll learn from professional and university-level clinicians, who emphasize fun and energy in a positive environment.
You’ll have fun with friends, old and new, who share your passion for jazz music.
You’ll build your confidence and your skills – and your network of connections.
You’ll perform alongside the clinicians on stage at Disney Springs.
It’s a week of jazz, learning and making life-long friends. Join us!
- $600: Overnight Camp
- $450: Day Camp
$350: Sponsor a Band Camp Scholarship.
Your scholarship sponsorship sends a disadvantaged young person to camp.
[ REGISTER ]
- All campers must complete and return Camp Student Info Forms by June 10, 2019.
- Further information: Summer Jazz Camp Handbook
- Campers must have a minimum of one year of training on their chosen instrument.
- While at camp, students are supervised by Resident Camp Counselors.
- Meals included are: Day Campers: lunch; Overnight Campers: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Cancellation Policy: There is a $100 non-refundable fee for any cancellations, which must be submitted in writing by email or US mail. To receive a refund for your registration fee less the $100, your cancellation request must be made before June 1, 2019. Any cancellations submitted on or after June 1, 2019 will not receive a refund. HAPCO | PO Box 784581 | Winter Garden, FL 34778 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Thanks to Our Program Sponsors
We would like to thank the Florida Lottery and Yamaha for their support of the HAPCO Summer Jazz Band Camp. This support will help make this year's band camp a huge success. Click Here to learn more about our Partnership Opportunities.