HAPCO Summer Jazz Band Camp
June 18-22, 2018
Ocoee High School | 1925 Ocoee Crown Point Pky | Ocoee, FL 34761
Jazz in the Park: Band Camp Performance | Thursday, June 21 | 6pm
Oakland Town Center | 221 North Arrington St | Oakland, FL
Finale Performance with Clinicians | Friday June 22 | 12:15p
Disney Springs Stage
Coordinated by: Bernie Hendricks, Jr., Ocoee High School Director of Bands
Open to 2018/19 7th-12th graders
Stay and Play at
The Grove Resort & Spa Orlando
14501 Grove Resort Ave, Winter Garden, FL 34787
+ Orlando theme park and attraction outings
- Jeff Rupert, Yamaha Performing Artist, UCF director of jazz studies
- Scott Wilson, UF director of jazz studies
- Dr. Otto Gomez, Orlando School of Music professor
- Bernard Hendricks, Jr., Ocoee HS band director
Best. Band. Camp. EVER.
full ensemble rehearsals | master classes | sectionals, combo + improv | business, theory + history | recording tools | career tools
It’s overnight summer camp, close to home, for Central Florida jazz students.
You’ll learn from professional and university-level clinicians, who emphasize fun and energy in a positive environment.
You’ll have fun with friends, old and new, who share your passion for jazz music.
You’ll build your confidence and your skills – and your network of connections.
You’ll perform alongside the clinicians on stage at Disney Springs.
It’s a week of jazz, learning and making life-long friends. Join us!
- $600: Overnight Camp
- $200: Overnight Camp (Ocoee and Evans High School Students)
- $450: Day Camp (add attraction outings for $100)
- $350: Sponsor a Band Camp Scholarship (Your scholarship sponsorship sends a disadvantaged young person to camp.)
[ REGISTER ]
- All campers must complete and return Camp Student Info Forms by June 11, 2018.
- Further information: Summer Jazz Camp Handbook
- Campers must have a minimum of one year of training on their chosen instrument.
- While at camp, students are supervised by Resident Camp Counselors.
- Meals included are: Day Campers: lunch; Overnight Campers: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Cancellation Policy: There is a $100 non-refundable fee for any cancellations, which must be submitted in writing by email or US mail.
To receive a refund for your registration fee less the $100, your cancellation request must be made before June 1, 2018. Any cancellations submitted on or after June 1, 2018 will not receive a refund.
HAPCO | PO Box 784581 | Winter Garden, FL 34778 | firstname.lastname@example.org