Free two-day virtual clinic for middle school, high school and young adults
March 26 & 27, 2022
Saturday: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm | Sunday: 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Grow your personal skills – and the brand of you! Learn key career development skills from Dr. José Valentino
5 POWERFUL MASTER CLASSES
- Music Production Skills for Global Business Opportunities
- Digital Entrepreneurship in a Post-COVID Creative Economy
- Fortifying your Artistry, Brand, and Business with Clear Incentives
- Social Entrepreneurship Skills to help Communities through the Arts
- Strategies for Launching, Managing, and Growing Your Dream Career
Saturday, Mar 26
- Workshop 1: 11 am-12 pm
- Lunch: 12-1 pm
- Workshop 2: 1-2 pm
- Workshop 3: 2-3 pm
Sunday, Mar 27
- Workshop 4: 1-2 pm
- Workshop 5: 2-3 pm
All times EST.
ABOUT DR. JOSÉ VALENTINO
- 2022 Global Music® Award Winning music producer, mixing engineer, & label executive
- 2021 AVA Digital® Award Winning music producer and audio engineer
- 2020 Latin Grammy® Award Winning composer & flutist
- 2019 Latin Grammy® Award Winning album recording engineer & featured artist
- 2018 Emmy® Award Winning music producer, recording engineer, & saxophonist
- 2016 Latin Grammy® Award Nominated producer, composer, mastering engineer, and arranger
- 2015 Latin Grammy® Award Nominated artist, producer, composer, and arranger
- 52-time Downbeat® Music Award Winner (record holder) as contender and faculty advisor for jazz soloist and small group, blues/pop/rock soloist and group, Latin group, studio engineered recording, live engineered recording, classical soloist.
Dr. José Valentino is CEO and Producer at JV Music Enterprises and Head & Inaugural Professor of Music Business & Entrepreneurship at the University of Florida. Joint-venture appointments include working as Director of Global Entrepreneurship Initiatives at the Diaz Music Institute 501c3, Resident Composer for Hayden 5 (USA’s no.1 video production agency), and Global Ambassador for Worldwind Music UK ltd.
Dr. Valentino has performed 1400+ concerts including at Carnegie Hall, produced 90 albums as producer-artist-engineer-composer; led 40+ initiatives as a missionary in 5 continents (i.e., North America, South America, Africa, Europe, & Asia); and worked for American Idol and X-Factor.
Thank You, Clinic Sponsors!