The Town of Oakland Commissioner Joseph Patrick McMullen and the board members of the HAPCO Foundation invite your organization to sponsor the 7th Annual Triple “A” Music Festival (aka African American Arts Festival) and The Youth Film Summer Intensive.
- How will your support make a difference?
- Scholarship funds for deserving and underprivileged students
- Professional training for student musicians
- Education in Arts history
- Resource for arts, film and musical expression through performances
- Opportunities for pre-college music study for high school students
The African American Arts Festival and the Youth Summer Film Intensive has grown from an audience of approximately 200 to over 3,000 with more than 30 youth, amateur and professional participating artists and musicians. We know of no other way to make these events possible then to ask for your help as a sponsor.
|SPONSORSHIP LEVELS||SHOPPING CART|
|Platinum Sponsor – $15,000.00||Gold Sponsor – $10,000.00|
|Silver Sponsor – $7,500.00||Bronze Sponsor – $5,000.00|
|Level 2 Sponsor - $2,500.00||Level 1 Sponsor – $1,000.00|
|EVENT BROCHURE ADVERTISEMENT|
|Full Page Ad - $100.00||1/2 Page Ad - $75.00|
|1/4 Page Ad – $50.00||Business Card Ad - $25.00|