Kenneth R. Tolbert Scholarship
Each year, the HAPCO Music Foundation, Inc. KRT scholarship is available to all grade school and college students in the United States of America. Students must be nominated by their school ART Form teacher.
All applications and related documents must reach the Scholarship Committee by 3:00 p.m. on the last Wednesday of Each Month.
GOAL OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
To provide a $50 – $1000 scholarship to students that seek financial assistance as they continue to participate in the art form of their choice. It is the intent of the scholarship fund to grow each year so that many other students may be able to receive financial support from these funds.
Categories of Awards: Award Amount $50 – $1,000
- Completed application form
- Two letters of recommendation (one school-based and one community-based)
- An essay of telling why he/she is a qualified applicant
- Camp Information: Must be a minimum of 90 days prior to start date
- Private Lesson Information
- College Applicants
- Freshman: A high school transcript including a minimum G.P.A. of 3.5 weighted, 3.0 un-weighted on a 4.0 scale; combined SAT scores of 900 (or above), or an ACT composite score of 19 (or above). Proof of Enrollment / Acceptance must be provided from College or University.
- Sophomore and above: A college transcript including a minimum G.P.A. of 3.5 weighted, 3.0 un-weighted on a 4.0 scale; Proof of current participation in an ART form program must be provided
- Teacher / Professor Signature.