HAPCO Music Foundation has a series called “Arts in the Classroom” in which HAPCO matches Art professionals with youth in all grade levels to all art forms. Our goal is to give our youth the tools and skills needed to use the arts as a vehicle for education or as a profession. We match art professionals with youth community programs and or classroom settings and the professionals conduct an educational symposium to meet a few of our goals of increasing access to the arts and the knowledge of the art form presented. So what better way can our youth learn than from current professionals in Music, Visual Art, Theatre, Writing, etc.
- Joycelyn Bryant – Chef/Culinary Arts
- Aquanza Cadogan – Author
- Dr. Otto Gomez – Musician, The Orlando School of Music
- Raymond Goode – Author, Motivational Speaker
- Jasmyne Huzzie – Guitarist
- Walter Lane – Dance Instructor, Florida Steppers International, Inc.
- R. L. Lewis – Visual Artist, Florida Highwaymen
- Nana Kwaku Sakyi – Fine Artist, Realist Painter
- Tracy Ann Simmonds – Photographer, Visual Artist
- Nina Sharae – Fashionista and Divapreneur
- Natasha Williams – Vocalist
- Scott Wilson – Musician, University of Florida Professor
ORGANIZATIONS & INSTITUTIONS