- Dozens gathered at the Oakland Town Center for an evening of jazz, food and wine and fundraising for HapCo Music Foundation – April 23, 2018, Orange Observer
- Soiree for Sound: Oakland Wine & Dine For The Arts Preview – April 19, 2018, Orange Observer
- GALLERY: Town of Oakland Arts & Music Festival – June 15, 2015, West Orange Times & Observer
- Wycliffe Gordon to headline HapCO Jazz Festival – February 5, 2015, West Orange Times & Observer
- From STEM to STEAM: Science and Art Go Hand-in-Hand – August 22, 2012, Scientific American
- 5th Annual Sunshine Jazz Festival – January 7, 2015
March 20, 2013, West Orange High School – OCPS Senior James Adkins Jr was the first recipient (A full drum set) of the “Garden Music and HAPCO Music foundation ” New project —- Instrument Donation — March 20th at Garden Music School. James Adkins plans to attend Seminole State College in the Fall and major in Music Education.
If anyone is interested in making donations to this program, please contact Garden Music @407-654-5277 or HAPCO Music @ 800-409-6133.
Photo: (l to r)Matt Farrington (General Manager of Garden Music), James Adkins Jr, Lana Adkins (Mother), Commissioner Joseph Patrick McMullen – Founder / CEO of HAPCO Music Foundation Inc.
HAPCO Music Foundation was presented the JERRY CHICONE AWARD on Feb
7th 2013, at the West Orange Chamber Big Orange Awards: This award is given
in recognition of establishing a philanthropic legacy for enhancing and
improving our community.