DATES: June 15-19, 2020
LOCATION: Ocoee High School | 1925 Ocoee Crown Point Pky | Ocoee, FL 34761
Learn from the best professionals in the industry at HAPCO’s Summer Jazz Camp! Improve your performance skills in full ensemble rehearsals, sectionals, master classes, combo workshops, as well as theory, jazz history and improvisation training.
- Lead Clinician: Scott Wilson, Univ. of Florida Director of Jazz Studies
- Erik Abernathy, Guitarist and Upright Bassist
- Robert Acevedo Jr., Musician, Producer, DJ
- Dr. José Valentino, Head of Music Business & Entrepreneurship, Univ. of Florida
- Bernie Hendricks, Jr., Ocoee HS Band Director
- Ricky Jackson, HAPCO Instructor
Early Bird Rates!
Through January 31, 2020
- Early Bird thru Jan 31 | $400 overnight | $200 day camp
- Feb 1 – Mar 31 | $500 overnight | $325 day camp
- After Mar 31 | $600 overnight | $450 day camp